Free Arts Minnesota presents one of the most exciting art events of the year, ARTGAZE: Illuminating Local Artisans. The gala will feature a signature cocktail reception designed by Bittercube, a silent auction, and a festive night of artistry in the Fountain Room, located in the heart of downtown in the Lumber Exchange Building. Over 300 guests will mingle alongside artists and artisans, bid on jewelry and housewares, and experience a bit of everything local from culinary confections to craft beers and fine wine.
A few highlights for “Artgaze” will include:
- A silent and live auction. Bid on original artworks, artisan made items, and one of kind auction baskets. Bidding items will include: private brewery tours, passes to art openings at the MIA, restaurant and boutique gift certificates and plane tickets and a two-night stay at the Enchantment Resort in Sedona. Auctioneer: Sarah Knox.
- Electrifying performances by local youth.
- Meet with and sample from local food and drink vendors, including Indeed Brewing.
- Sip on our signature cocktail, handcrafted and designed by Bittercube.
- Enjoy catering provided Agra Culture Kitchen & Press.
Creative cocktail attire is encouraged!
Proceeds from the event will benefit Free Arts Minnesota programs and more importantly, the youth we serve.
For questions about the event or sponsorship opportunities, please email Courtney@freeartsminnnesota.org or call 612.824.2787.
Patron Tickets – $150 in advance | $175 at the door
The Patron Ticket includes free valet parking, a complimentary cocktail designed by Bittercube, and a meet and greet with local artists like: Drew Beson, Michael Bellotti, Shanna Allyn, Shane Anderson, Alyssa Boldischar and Aaron Culey. Enjoy complimentary catering provided by Agra Culture Kitchen & Press, and sample over 20 local food and drink vendors including Bluebird Cakery and Indeed Brewing. For federal income tax purposes, you can deduct half the price of this ticket as a charitable contribution less goods and services received of $75.
General Admission – $100 in advance | $175 at the door
Enjoy complimentary catering provided by Agra Culture Kitchen & Press, and sample over 20 local food and drink vendors including Bluebird Cakery and Indeed Brewing. For federal income tax purposes, you can deduct part of the price of this ticket as a charitable contribution less goods and services received of $50.
Become a Patron Sponsor: Sponsor at the $1500 level and receive ten event tickets, reserved seating and recognition during the event. Call 612.824.2787 or email Courtney@freeartsminnesota.org for more information.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!